from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. cathode
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. kiloyear (also ky, kyr)
- n. a kiloyear ago
- n. a spiritual part of the soul in Egyptian mythology, which survived after death
- v. To serve, in the phrase "Ka me, ka thee".
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A spiritual aspect of the individual, living within the body during life, and surviving the body after death. It was believed to be one of two spirits inhabiting the body, the other being the
ba, which deserts teh body at death.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The jackdaw.
- See ca.
- A variant of ko, for quoth (often for quoth he).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. unknown god; an epithet of Prajapati and Brahma
Egyptian kȝ. (Wiktionary)
From Latin fricantem frica (Wiktionary)