from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- interj. Used to express surprise, pleasure, or triumph.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- interj. An exclamation of understanding, realization, invention, or recognition.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- interj. An exclamation expressing, by different intonations, triumph, mixed with derision or irony, or simple surprise.
- n. A sunk fence. See ha-ha.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An exclamation expressing triumph, contempt, simple surprise, etc., according to the manner of utterance.
- n. Same as ha-ha.
Sorry, no etymologies found.