from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The symbol for the element barium.
- abbr. Bible Baruch
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A taxonomic genus within the family Charopidae — sole known species is Ba humbugi, a small air-breathing land snail.
- n. Symbol for barium.
- n. The CGS symbol for the barye, unit of pressure.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To kiss.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To kiss.
- To lull asleep by a continuous, inarticulate, musical hum.
- The chemical symbol of barium.
- n. A ball.
- n. An abbreviation of Bachelor of Agricultural Science;
- n. Bachelor of Applied Science: degrees conferred by some institutions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a bachelor's degree in arts and sciences
- n. a soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group; found in barite
Sorry, no etymologies found.