from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Ti, a plant native to the Pacific islands and China, Cordyline fruticosa
- n. A form of psychic energy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A liliaceous plant, Cordyline terminalis, which is distributed through the Pacific islands, the Malay archipelago, and in China.
- n. An abbreviation of Kings.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health
- n. goddess personifying earth; counterpart of Akkadian Aruru
From Hawaiian ki. (Wiktionary)