Did you mayhaps mean Kim?
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A liliaceous plant, Cordyline terminalis, which is distributed through the Pacific islands, the Malay archipelago, and in China. In the Hawaiian islands its root is baked and eaten. It also affords an intoxicating drink by fermentation or distillation. The natives regard the plant as sacred, and place it around graves. Elsewhere in Polynesia the name is ti.
- n. An abbreviation of Kings.
- n. Ti, a plant native to the Pacific islands and China, Cordyline fruticosa
- n. A form of psychic energy.
- n. the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health
- n. goddess personifying earth; counterpart of Akkadian Aruru
- From Hawaiian ki. (Wiktionary)
“I agree with Lisa, dduk bok ki is definitely the best.”
“Dduk bok ki is my favorite street food of all time, closely followed by a kazillion other things.”
“Hawaiians refer to it as mana, the Greeks called it pneuma, the Japanese call it ki, yogis know it as prana, devout Christians might think of it as the Holy Ghost, martial artists know it is energy, and my 10-year-old son insists it the ineffable force that lends atoms awareness of themselves.”
“In the Swahili case that resulted in ki - being seen as a normally occurring prefix.”
“May 25th, 2006 at 6: 37 pm stin ki poo says: som ting wong al gorr nut bab”
“The expression ki-'al-ken is not to be rendered "for on that account," as many still claim.”
“Japanese symbol for "ki" - a governing concept in Japanese Meridian Therapy Wikimedia Commons If you like this ...”
“DDuk bok ki is my favorit!! at winter it’s the best food ever.”
“He'd say it, we'd repeat it, supposed to be very calming for the spirit, to aid in calming our inner energy, known as ki in that art.”
“In Sanskrit, the life force is called prana, the Chinese call it chi, and the Japanese call it ki.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘ki’.
All playable 2 letter Scrabble words from OSPD4
Looking for tweets for ki.