from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Overseas.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of overseas.
- adv. Alternative spelling of overseas.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Beyond the sea; foreign.
- adv. Over the sea; abroad.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To or in a place beyond the sea; abroad.
- Foreign; from beyond the sea.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being or passing over or across the sea
- adv. beyond or across the sea
Sorry, no etymologies found.