from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who is inducted, especially a person newly admitted to military service.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who is inducted into an organization
- n. A person who is drafted or a volunteer that is activated into military service
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who is drafted into military service
- n. a person inducted into an organization or social group
Sorry, no etymologies found.