from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The symbol for the element lithium.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The symbol for lithium.
- proper n. A surname of Chinese origin, a transcription of 李 (pinyin: Lǐ)
- proper n. A surname of Chinese origin, a transcription of other less common names such as 黎 (Lí) and 理 (Lǐ)
- proper n. A surname of Korean origin, a variant of Lee and Rhee (Hanja: 李; Hangul: 이 & 리)
Sorry, no etymologies found.