from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. mitochondrial
- mitochondrion or mitochondria
- abbr. Mount (in the names of mountains)
- abbr. Mount (in the names of cities)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A metric ton, a unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of mount.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a radioactive transuranic element
- n. a unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms
- n. the use of computers to translate from one language to another
- n. a state in northwestern United States on the Canadian border
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Yes | No | Report from 16gapheasantphiend wrote 47 weeks 3 days ago of course not a replacement, but lessons can be learned this way and in mt opinion mjuch better to realize that you WILL GET CAUGHT if you break the rules!!
Maxine said ... ok, i have put andersonville in mt amazon basket (one-handed typing) 3: 30 PM
Thanks P, I ` m afraid I accept that few are interested in mt nonsense
This very thing happened to a little girl in mt God daughter’s Girl Scout troop last August.
Yes | No | Report from hogdog3f wrote 51 weeks 3 days ago my favorite call is my slate made by kokomo game calls in mt. union, pa. gets em every time!! kaboom!!!
Every once in a while I have to go into the MT install directory in cgi-bin and just rename the mt-comments. cgi file to something different and then update that in mt. cfg.
It's just that there have a been a few things going on ... just, y'know, possibilities ... that have been calling mt name lately.
Some trivia: "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt" - true?
In FY08, India's total aluminium smelting capacity was 1.2 mt, which is expected to reach
Fact: Dremt is the only word in the English language that ends in "mt"
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.