from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. short form of Indian reserve or reservation
- n. short form of resolution (of a computer display, etc.).
- n. short form of college or university residence
- n. short form of resurrection
- v. short form of resurrect
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A thing; a matter; a point; a cause or action.
- n. An abbreviation of resigned;
- n. of reserve.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells
Sorry, no etymologies found.