Did you mayhaps mean red?
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A thing; a matter; a point; a cause or action. Used in sundry legal phrases: as, res gestæ, things done, material facts; as in the rule that the conversation accompanying an act or forming part of a transaction may usually be given in evidence as part of the res gestæ, when the act or transaction has been given in evidence, although such conversation would otherwise be incompetent because hearsay; res judicata, a matter already decided.
- n. An abbreviation of resigned;
- n. of reserve.
- n. North America, informal short form of Indian reserve or reservation
- n. short form of resolution (of a computer display, etc.).
- n. Canada short form of college or university residence
- n. gaming short form of resurrection
- v. gaming short form of resurrect
- n. a widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells
“Boadle, an English case of 1863,25 launched the phrase res ipsa loquitur—the thing speaks for itself.”
“We in turn had our arrangement with our label res - tructured so future payments from old albums wouldn't be channeled through him.”
“According to Descartes, man is a composite of two distinct substances—one an intellect, which he called res cogitans or, in English, a thinking substance; the other a body, which he called res extensa or, in English, a three-dimensionally extended substance.”
“Caldo de res is a simple soup, and simply delicious.”
“Coul é e, like all Savenni è res, is made from 100% Chenin Blanc.”
“Some connoisseurs think Savenni è res is the ultimate expression of Chenin Blanc (granted, it's a narrow field of competition).”
“WHEREAS, the word “republic” comes from the Latin res publica, which means “the public thing” or “the law,” while the word “democracy” comes from the Greek words demos and kratein, which translates to “the people to rule”; and”
“There's a saying in Latin - res ipsa loquitur - 'the thing speaks for itself,"'commissioner Jim Delany said Sunday.”
“There's a saying in Latin - res ipsa loquitur - 'the thing speaks for itself,'" commissioner Jim Delany said Sunday.”
“There's a saying in Latin -- res ipsa loquitur -- 'the thing speaks for itself,'" commissioner Jim Delany said Sunday.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘res’.
¡La única lista que también incluye flexiónes verbales y pluralizaciones! Ayúdame a encontrarlas todas.
(Por ser una lista para Scrabble, los dígrafos ll, rr, y ch valen como una sola ...
3 letter words, not the girl band.
boggle and speed scrabble would not be half as fun without them.
Words dealing with environmental science, climate change, and the like.
Looking for tweets for res.