from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To function as a laser; emit coherent radiation by the action of a laser.
- transitive v. To subject to laser light: lased the tissue during surgery.
- transitive v. To direct a laser used to guide munitions at (a target).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To use a laser beam on, as for cutting.
- v. To operate as a laser, to release coherent light due to stimulation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To give off a beam of coherent light; -- of a laser.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An obsolete spelling of lace.
Back-formation from laser.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Back-formation from laser. (Wiktionary)