from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An alcoholic beverage, especially beer, that is made at home.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A beer created locally.
- n. Anything created by enthusiasts rather than commercial entities (especially video games or amateur radio equipment).
- v. To brew one's beer or other alcoholic beverage at home.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an alcoholic beverage (especially beer) made at home
home + brew (Wiktionary)