from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a time in the past.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. From or reminiscent of an earlier time or era; old-fashioned.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. attractively old-fashioned.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of old times; having the characteristics of old times; of the old school; of long standing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. attractively old-fashioned (but not necessarily authentic)
From old + time. (Wiktionary)