from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Danish pastry, light sweet yeast-raised roll usually filled with fruit or cheese.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Belonging to the Danes, or to their language or country.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Denmark or the Danes.
- A kind of coarse needlework used to fill up open spaces in crochet-work, the threads being twisted and plaited together in crosses, wheels, etc.
- n. The language of the Danes: a Scandinavian dialect, akin to Norwegian, Icelandic, and Swedish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a Scandinavian language that is the official language of Denmark
- n. light sweet yeast-raised roll usually filled with fruits or cheese
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Denmark or the Danes or their language
Sorry, no etymologies found.