from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Syria or of Syrian descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Syria, the Syrian people or the Syrian language.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Syria; Syriac.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Syria, a region in Asiatic Turkey, lying southeast of Asia Minor.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Syria.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Syria or its people or culture
- n. a native or inhabitant of Syria
Sorry, no etymologies found.