from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Liberia or of Liberian descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Liberia or the Liberian people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Liberia.
- adj. of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Liberia.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Liberia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining or relating to Liberia, a country on the western coast of Africa, colonized with liberated Africans by the American Colonization Society (beginning in 1822), and made a republic in 1847.
- n. An inhabitant of Liberia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Liberia or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Liberia
Sorry, no etymologies found.