from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Nicaragua or of Nicaraguan descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Nicaragua or the people of Nicaragua.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to Nicaragua.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Nicaragua.
- proper n. A native or inhabitant of Nicaragua.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Nicaragua, a republic in Central America, south of Honduras and north of Costa Rica: as, the Nicaraguan lizard.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Nicaragua.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Nicaragua or is people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Nicaragua
Sorry, no etymologies found.