from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Venezuela or of Venezuelan descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Venezuela, the Venezuelan people or the Venezuelan language.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Venezuela, a republic of South America, on the northern coast.
- n. An inhabitant of Venezuela.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Venezuela
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Venezuela or its people
Sorry, no etymologies found.