from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Kenya or of Kenyan descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Kenya or the Kenyan people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. A native or inhabitant of Kenya.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Kenya.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Kenya.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Kenya or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Kenya
Sorry, no etymologies found.