from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Jamaica or of Jamaican descent.
- n. The Jamaican creole language.
- n. Jamaican English.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Jamaica, the Jamaican people or the Jamaican language.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Jamaica.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or obtained from the island of Jamaica in the West Indies, south of Cuba, now belonging to Great Britain, but formerly (1509-1655) to Spain.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Jamaica, the population of which is chiefly black or colored.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Jamaica (the island or the country) or to its inhabitants
- n. a native or inhabitant of Jamaica
Sorry, no etymologies found.