from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Romania or its people, language, or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Romania.
- n. A person of Romanian descent.
- n. The Romance language of the Romanians.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to Romania, the Romanian people, or the Romanian language.
- n. A native of Romania.
- proper n. The official language of Romania and Moldova.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of the country of Romania or its people or languages
- n. an eastern Romance language spoken in Romania
- n. a native or inhabitant of Romania
Sorry, no etymologies found.