from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Brazil.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- [⟨ Brazil (Pg. Brazil, Sp. Brasil, etc.: see brazil) + -ian.] Pertaining to Brazil, an empire and the largest country of South America: as, Brazilian productions.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Brazil.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Brazil
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Brazil or the people of Brazil
Sorry, no etymologies found.