from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of Romanian.
- n. Alternative spelling of Romanian.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Roumania.
- n. An inhabitant of Roumania; also, the language of Roumania, one of the Romance or Romanic languages descended from Latin, but containing many words from other languages, as Slavic, Turkish, and Greek.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See Rumanian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of the country of Romania or its people or languages
Sorry, no etymologies found.