from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Estonia or its people, language, or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Estonia.
- n. A person of Estonian descent.
- n. The Finno-Ugric language of Estonia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to the country of Estonia, its people or their language.
- n. A person from Estonia or someone descended from such people.
- proper n. The Uralic language that is the official language of Estonia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to Estonia.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Estonia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to Estonia or the people or culture of Estonia
- n. the official language of Estonia; belongs to the Baltic-Finnic family of languages
Sorry, no etymologies found.