from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the region of Livonia or its people or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of the region of Livonia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A Finno-Ugric language spoken in Latvia.
- n. A person from Livonia.
- adj. Pertaining to Livonia or Livonians.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Livonia, a district on the Baltic Sea formerly part of Russia, now part of Latvia and Estonia.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Livonia; the language (allied to the Finnish) of the Livonians.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Livonia; Lettish.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Livonia, one of the Baltic provinces of Russia; specifically, a member of the primitive race of Livonia.
- n. The language formerly spoken by the Livonians.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of the Livonian-speaking people of Latvia
- n. the Finnic language spoken by the people of Livonia in Estonia and Latvia
Sorry, no etymologies found.