from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Greek Mythology Of or relating to Apollo or his cult.
- adj. Characterized by clarity, harmony, and restraint.
- adj. In the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, of or embodying the power of critical reason as opposed to the creative-intuitive.
- adj. Serenely high-minded; noble.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the Greek god Apollo.
- adj. Of or relating to the Ancient Greek mathematician Apollonius of Perga.
- adj. Alternative form of apollonian.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or resembling, Apollo.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Possessing the traits or attributes of Apollo.
- Devised by or named after Apollonius of Perga, an ancient Greek geometer, celebrated for his original investigations in conic sections. He flourished under Ptolemy Philopator, 222–205 b. c.
Sorry, no etymologies found.