from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or relating to Isaac Newton, or his laws and theories
- adj. Of or relating to classical physics that does not take relativity into account
- n. scientist supporting Isaac Newton's views on physics and mathematics.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Sir Isaac Newton, or his discoveries.
- n. A follower of Newton.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Sir Isaac Newton (1642–1727), or formed or discovered by him.
- n. A follower of Newton in philosophy.
- n. A Newtonian reflecting telescope.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or inspired by Sir Isaac Newton or his science
- n. a follower of Isaac Newton
Sorry, no etymologies found.