from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to determinism
- adj. having at most one instruction associated with any given internal state
- adj. Having exactly predictable time evolution.
- adj. Having each state depend only on the immediately previous state, as opposed to having some states depend on backtracking where there may be multiple possible next actions and no way to choose between them except by trying each one and backtracking upon failure.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to determinism.
- adj. causally determined and not subject to random chance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or imbued with the philosophy of determinism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. an inevitable consequence of antecedent sufficient causes
Sorry, no etymologies found.