from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to symbolic logic.
- adj. Of or relating to logistics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to logistics.
- adj. Relating to symbolic logic.
- adj. Relating to the logistic function.
- n. A logistic function or graph of a logistic curve.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Logical.
- adj. Sexagesimal, or made on the scale of 60.
- adj. Of or pertaining to logistics.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Skilled in or pertaining to computation and calculation.
- Proportional; pertaining to proportions.
- n. The art of calculation, with the fingers, with an abacus, with characters, or otherwise; practical or vulgar arithmetic.
- n. Sexagesimal arithmetic.
- In mathematics: Logarithmic.
- Pertaining to a logarithmic curve.
- n. A logistic curve. See cut under logistic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to logistics
Medieval Latin logisticus, of calculation, from Greek logistikos, skilled in calculating, from logistēs, calculator, from logizesthai, to calculate, from logos, reckoning, reason; see leg- in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)