from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to style, especially literary style.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to style, especially to linguistic or literary style
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to style in language.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or relating to style.
- n. The art of forming a good style in writing. Also used in the plural.
- n. A treatise on style.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to style (especially in the use of language)
Sorry, no etymologies found.