from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or concerning procedure, especially of a court of law or parliamentary body.
- n. A police procedural.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Related to procedure.
- n. A type of literature, film, or television program involving a sequence of technical detail.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to court practice and procedure as opposed to the principles of law
- adj. of or relating to procedure
procedure + -al (Wiktionary)