from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to humanism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to humanity.
- adj. Pertaining to polite literature.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to humanity or the humanities; characteristic of humanists or of humanism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. pertaining to or concerned with the humanities
- adj. of or pertaining to Renaissance humanism
- adj. marked by humanistic values and devotion to human welfare
- adj. of or pertaining to a philosophy asserting human dignity and man's capacity for fulfillment through reason and scientific method and often rejecting religion
Sorry, no etymologies found.