from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or being in accordance with the psychoanalytic theories of Sigmund Freud.
- n. A person who accepts the basic tenets of the psychoanalytic theories of Sigmund Freud, especially a psychiatrist or psychologist who applies Freudian theory and method in conducting psychotherapy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to or influenced by the Austrian neurologist Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) and his methods of psychoanalysis.
- adj. Susceptible to analysis in terms of unconscious thoughts or desires.
- n. A follower of Freud or his methods.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to Sigmund Freud.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who follows the basic theories or practices of Sigmund Freud
- adj. of or relating to Sigmund Freud or his psychoanalytic ideas
Sorry, no etymologies found.