from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of Jung or his theories of psychology.
- adj. Maintaining Jung's psychological theories, especially those that stress the contribution of racial and cultural inheritance to the psychology of an individual.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the psychology of Carl Jung.
- n. One who follows the psychology of Carl Jung.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to Carl Jung, Swiss psychiatrist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Carl Jung or his psychological theories
- n. a follower or advocate of Carl Jung's theories
Jung + -ian (Wiktionary)