from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to dualism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting of two; pertaining to dualism or duality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of two; characterized by duality.
- Of or pertaining to dualism; not monistic.
- In chem., pertaining to the dualistic system.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of dualism
Sorry, no etymologies found.