from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. drawing upon itself, referring back.
- adj. of an expression, each term of which is determined by applying a formula to preceding terms
- adj. of a program or function that calls itself
- adj. which can be computed by a theoretical model of a computer, in a finite amount of time
- adj. whose characteristic function is recursive (4)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a recursion
Sorry, no etymologies found.