from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, or being an algorithm.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to an algorithm.
- adj. definitively solvable by a finite number of steps; -- said of mathematical or logical problems. Contrasted with
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as algorismic.
- Pertaining to or using symbols: as, algorithmic logic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or having the characteristics of an algorithm
Sorry, no etymologies found.