from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of lowering something to its smallest value or extent
- n. The process of finding the minimum value of a function
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of minimizing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of minimizing; reduction to the lowest terms or proportions. Also spelled minimisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of reducing something to the least possible amount or degree or position
Sorry, no etymologies found.