from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Useful in predicting.
- adj. Describing a predictor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Foretelling; prophetic; foreboding.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Prophetic; indicative of something future.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to prediction; having value for making predictions
Sorry, no etymologies found.