from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of forecast.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The process of calculating and predicting future events, usually based on extrapolation from past experience, and with varying degress of uncertainty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of one who forecasts, or provides for consequences; premeditation.
- Having forethought; characterized by premeditation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a statement made about the future
Sorry, no etymologies found.