from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An inhabitant or native of Oregon.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Oregon.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. A resident of Oregon.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Oregon, one of the United States, on the Pacific slope.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Oregon.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or resident of Oregon
Oregon + -ian (Wiktionary)