from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Iraq or its people, language, or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Iraq.
- n. The modern dialect of Arabic spoken in Iraq.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Iraq or of Iraqi descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Iraq, or the Iraqi people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Iraq.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture
- n. a native or inhabitant of Iraq
Sorry, no etymologies found.