from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Asian: the Asiatic reaches of the Soviet Union; a tropical Asiatic plant.
- n. Often Offensive An Asian.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Asian
- n. Asian
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Asia or to its inhabitants.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to or characteristic of Asia or its inhabitants.
- Characterized by Asianism.
- n. A native of Asia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture
- n. a native or inhabitant of Asia
Sorry, no etymologies found.