from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to Malaysia or the Malay language
- n. A native of Malaysia
- proper n. The Malay language
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Malaysia or its people or their culture.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to the Malay peninsula or archipelago, or to the Malays. Also spelled Malaisian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Malaysia
- n. the Malay language spoken in Malaysia
- n. a native or inhabitant of Malaysia
From Malaysia + -ian (Wiktionary)