Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to the Malay peninsula or archipelago, or to the Malays. Also spelled Malaisian.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Malaysia or its people or their culture.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Malaysia
- n. the Malay language spoken in Malaysia
- n. a native or inhabitant of Malaysia
- From Malaysia + -ian (Wiktionary)
“Since Oct. 11, the Malaysia Kitchen Food Truck, a government-sanctioned food wagon, has been circling the city doling out free bites and drumming up interest in Malaysian cuisine.”
“A thought on the move to Malay in Malaysian schools by KazAugustin”
“A thought on the move to Malay in Malaysian schools — Fusion Despatches”
“Why did you write about this particular moment in Malaysian history?”
“The Visitor offers an overview of the year in Malaysian cinema at Twitch.”
“Twitch's Visitor looks ahead to what the year will bring in Malaysian cinema.”
“The Football Association of Kedah (Malay: Persatuan Bola Sepak Kedah) enters a team in Malaysian football competitions to represent the state of Kedah.”
“Kit historic collection for SELANGOR FA, Malaysia football club powerhouse with a big historic in Malaysian football www. selangorfc.com”
“She says that she asked herself why she had been afraid of writing in Malaysian English up to that point.”
“(Although when she did include a passage written in Malaysian English in Joss and Gold, a reviewer wrote "this book could have been better edited"!)”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘Malaysian’.
Note: Some language editions ignore diacritical marks (ie. Romanian) while others (ie. Icelandic) include them.
Looking for tweets for Malaysian.