from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person from Malaysia or the former Malaya; a Malay
- adj. of, or relating to Malaysia or the former Malaya; Malay
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Malacca or the Malay peninsula or the people inhabiting that region; Malay.
- n. Same as Malay.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of the people or language of Malaysia and the northern Malay Peninsula and parts of the western Malay Archipelago
- n. a member of a people inhabiting the northern Malay Peninsula and Malaysia and parts of the western Malay Archipelago
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Malaysia
Malaya + -an (Wiktionary)