from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Uruguay or of Uruguayan descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Uruguay, the Uruguayan people or the Uruguayan language.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Uruguay, a republic of South America, situated south of Brazil.
- n. An inhabitant of Uruguay.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Uruguay or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Uruguay
Sorry, no etymologies found.