from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Paraguay or of Paraguayan descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Paraguay.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the people, language, or culture of Paraguay.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Paraguay.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Paraguay or its inhabitants.
- n. A native or citizen of Paraguay, a republic of South America, lying to the west of Brazil, and north and east of the Argentine Republic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Paraguay or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Paraguay
Sorry, no etymologies found.