from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Eritrea or of Eritrean descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Eritrea, the Eritrean people or the Eritrean culture.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a native or inhabitant of Eritrea.
- adj. of or pertaining to Eritrea.
- adj. of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Eritrea.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the Italian Red-Sea colony of Eritrea: as, Eritrean currency; Eritrean defenses.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Eritrea or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Eritrea
Sorry, no etymologies found.