from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- prep. Multiplied by: Five times two is ten.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of time.
- n. The circumstances of a certain time.
- n. A person's experiences or biography.
- prep. Product of the previous number and the following number.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of time.
- v. To multiply.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a more or less definite period of time now or previously present
- n. an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of division; the product of two numbers is computed
Sorry, no etymologies found.