from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or characteristic of being contemporaneous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being contemporaneous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being contemporaneous; contemporariness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being current or of the present
- n. the quality of belonging to the same period of time
Sorry, no etymologies found.