from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of hand.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of hand.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a person's power or discretionary action.
- n. The force of workers available.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the force of workers available
- n. (with `in') guardianship over; in divorce cases it is the right to house and care for and discipline a child
Sorry, no etymologies found.